The Australian National Maritime Museum is Australia’s national centre for maritime collections, exhibitions, research and archaeology. As Sydney’s most visible national culture institution, ANMM are committed to connecting audiences right across Australia in both urban and regional areas.
During AIDE, Australian Maritime Museum will conduct Activities at their booth as follows:
- Art Making, dress ups, and hands on discovery with artefacts
- Peer up periscopes, play and create with crafty activities inspired by creatures that live under the sea, shipwrecks and splendiferous submarines.
- Craft your own steampunk goggle-mask, make creature prints or a diorama model to keep.
- Have your favourite sea creature painted on.
- Dress up in inspired costumes.
- Get hands on with maritime archaeology artefacts and creature specimens from our cabinet of curiosities.