Note: Additional pass will be charged at A$20 per pass. Payment to be made onsite
EXHIBITOR PASS & OTHER ENTRY
1. Exhibitors are entitled to the following number of Exhibitor Passes:
• Table Stand – 1 pass
• Stand with 6sqm – 2 passes
• Stand with 9sqm – 3 passes
• Stand with 12sqm – 4 passes
• Stand with 27sqm – 9 passes
• Stand with 36sqm – 12 passes
• Stand with 45sqm – 15 passes
• Stand with 54sqm – 18 passes
• Additional passes can be purchased at A$20 per pass.
2. Please ensure you are in possession of your designated Exhibitor Pass and it is visible at all times to assist identification. You will also need a hand stamp to re-enter.
3. Exhibitor pass can only be presented ONCE per day. It is ESSENTIAL that Exhibitors obtain a hand stamp on exit for re-entry to the exhibition halls and marina. No Exhibitors will be allowed re-entry without a hand stamp.
4. Each member of staff working on stands will require an Exhibitor Pass. This entitles the holder entry to the exhibition halls for move-in / move-out and for the duration of the Show, between these hours: Halls: 8.30am – 7pm │ Marina: 8am – 7pm
5. Exhibitor pass must be presented each day at entry point to the halls/marina to be scanned.
6. No pass will be issued whilst accounts for booth are outstanding.