Ready? Set? DIVE IN!!
We are SO excited to announce that AIDE2018 will welcome schools from around NSW to learn more about scuba diving and our mysterious underwater world.
One thing is for sure, schools visiting us on 2 and 3 August will be in for a real treat!
So if you’re coming to the Show, be ready to be WOW-ed by all of the exciting and fun activities we have lined up for you. Everything we have in store has been specially designed to help you get acquainted with the underwater world, and the experiences you’ll have will hopefully inspire you to join our growing community of scuba divers.
And why on earth would you want you to be scuba-diver?
Well, apart from it being a fun sport and a cool skill to have (think Jessica Alba in ‘Into the Blue’), you’ll get to visit places, find treasures and see things not even 1/1000th of the people on Earth have and can! Now that’s saying something. It’s a special sport to get into!
Now, what have we lined up for you?
- You will hear all about what’s, where’s and why’s about scuba diving from a professional diver.
- You will hear about the importance of marine conservation and why you need to be involved.
- You will learn the basics of good photography and videography, skills of which will take your social media posts to the next level!
- You will also see the photo and video masterpieces of competition finalists. Who knows, it might just be you or one of your friends!
10.30 – 11:30 Introduction to Scuba diving Main Stage
11:30 – 12:30 Photography & Videography Main Stage
12:30 – 13:30 Marine Conservation Main Stage
13:30 – 14:30 Marine Archaeology Main Stage
To enter the competition – go here.
AsiaEvents Exsic Pty Ltd
Suite 201, Level 2
272 Pacific Highway
Crows Nest NSW 2065
• Friday 3 August Halls 10am – 8pm • Marina 10am - 7pm
• Saturday 4 August Halls 10am – 8pm • Marina 10am - 7pm
• Sunday 5 August Halls 10am – 8pm • Marina 10am - 7pm
• Monday 6 August Halls 10am – 8pm • Marina 10am - 7pm