Sydney will soon be home to a new ultramodern entertainment theatre, which will host a calendar of world class events. The new venue features world class architectural design, precinct integration and technical facilities.
Visitors can expect a five star experience, entering the venue under a 180sqm, high definition digital screen and enjoying spectacular views from the building’s three foyers. On entering the theatre, guests will enjoy unobstructed views to the stage from any seat as a result of the innovative fan-shaped layout, which brings audiences closer to performers.
The new venue’s sound, visual and technology experience will be brought to life through high definition screens, large scale projection and first rate audio technology and equipment.
The theatre is due to replace the QANTAS Credit Union Arena (formerly the Sydney Entertainment Centre), which will close its doors at the end of 2015.
- Tiered seating for 8,000 guests for plenary and international entertainment acts
- Fan-shaped layout will provide unobstructed views to the stage
- High definition screens, large scale projection and first rate audio technology and equipment
- Ability to rescale for 6,000, 5,000 and 3,000 attendees
- A maximum capacity for 9,000 guests when the theatre floor is in General Admission mode
- Seamless connectivity for plenary through to large conventions
- Link through to Tumbalong Park, which can hold 11,000 people
• Friday 2 August Halls 10am – 7pm • Marina 10am - 7pm
• Saturday 3 August Halls 10am – 7pm • Marina 10am - 7pm
• Sunday 4 August Halls 10am – 7pm • Marina 10am - 7pm
• Monday 5 August Halls 10am – 7pm • Marina 10am - 7pm